Our office hours are: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm
Please note that our office will not respond to phone calls or emails between the hours of 5pm and 8am Monday to Friday, Saturday after 1pm or anytime on a Sunday.
For any emergency repairs that occur outside our business hours, these can be organised by the tenant directly if the repair is classified as an emergency (list provided below) and the following procedures are undertaken.
For your guide, an urgent repair as per the Residential Tenancies Act is one of the following:
- burst water service
- blocked or broken toilet system
- serious roof leak
- gas leak
- dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- a serious fault in a lift or staircase.
If you have no power or water, please check first with the relevant supplier as there may be a known outage.
Make sure that your after hours repair is listed as an urgent repair as per the Residential Tenancies Act (see list above). Your Landlord WILL NOT cover costs for repairs that you ordered without prior approval if they are not classified as an urgent repair under the Act. EMERGENCY REPAIRS
If there is no issue with the Supplier and it is listed as an urgent repair (see list above), please call one of our preferred tradespeople who will be able to help you or guide you in the correct direction.
Should you not be able to reach any of our preferred tradespeople, then you are within your right to arrange another suitably qualified tradesperson to attend to an urgent repair to a maximum value of $1800.
Notify us in writing of the incident as soon as possible
Provide us with a tax invoice from your repairer within 7 days